Mozzarella Stuffed Sweet Mini Peppers

Mozzarella Stuffed Mini Peppers

Have you seen those bags of sweet mini peppers showing up in the markets recently? They’ve become my new favorite snack. I down them raw like popcorn. Crunchy vegetable popcorn, with stems for handles.

When the grill is out I just toss the peppers with olive oil and plop them on the grill. Sprinkle with salt and you have the easiest pepper side ever for grilled meat.

The other day I had some leftover smoked mozzarella from a recipe and decided to stuff my favorite little peppers with it.

As if these little peppers couldn’t get better. Wow!

Continue reading "Mozzarella Stuffed Sweet Mini Peppers" »



from Simply Recipes http://ift.tt/29Touch
via IFTTT

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

© 2011 Your Health First, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena